How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need aid for family law, sc lancaster, a mediation, nature

Customer Question

hi i need aid for family law
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: sc lancaster
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: a mediation
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: nature of action code is that child support 501, child custody 610, others equtable appoitment and injunctive relief
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Whats questions can I help with here?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I need to reply to court for my wife's lawyer letter it says that mediation puesuant to the family court alternative dispute resolution rules nature of action codes is that 501, 610, 799