Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can I forward my problem to u you've help me in the past

Customer Question
Patrick Doane...
Can I forward my problem to u you've help me in the past Patrick Doane
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/25/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hey look I was asking for help gave one of ur lawyers my debit card info had problem with phone couldn't put my # in now he took 36 dollars out of my account without getting anything better return nor helpful answer or will contact bbb people tomorrow I'm a poor man dying of copd please don't do this was my dam food money
*** ******
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

I will send this to the moderator.

Tina, Lawyer