How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9396
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a lawyer who will file a violation of my civil rights

Customer Question

I need a lawyer who will file a violation of my civil rights to due process. It USA horrible case and I need a good lawyer.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 10 months ago.

This is attorney Bill offering assistance today.

What State did the violation occur in ?

Was the case held in a federal or State court ?

Please outline the particulars of your case.

This site allows me to provide you with legal information and direct you to other attorney resources but a representation agreement is not one of them.

You will need to describe the particulars of your situation that I can post an answer to.



Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi Bill,
Pennsylvania Family Court Montgomery County
The Judge removed my children from my home without a hearing or an investigation or home study or anything. No documentation to support the claims and I have proven that I did nothing wrong but she will not correct her wrong. She ordered my children be removed on a phone conference. She had opposing counsel write up the order and my attorney never saw the order before she signed it. I was ordered to supervised visitations for six months. My Ex Parents filed to intervene and they had no standing but she did it anyway. She is ignoring that he is a registered Child abuser in the state of PA. Also 7 domestic violence arrests with police reports. 2 PFA's and he has been convicted of a ct2 harrassment- kicking, shoving, punching ect... He attacked me in front of my little girls and he tells them it never happened. There is so much more I need a really ggod attorney who can file to have his attorny recused and the Judge too. I have a lot of evidence to support my positon and a 28 year retired Judge that will testify against the Judge and the lawyer for what they have done to me and my little girls.
Thank you, Renee
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

The Experts here cannot represent you, but you can get a free consultation from some of the local attorneys listed here and here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 10 months ago.

It looks like there is only one certified specialist in family law trial advocay in the entire State, see