How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a cease and desist filed against my wife brother who

Customer Question

i need a cease and desist filed against my wife brother who is harassing her
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not with the police yet. Should we call and file a complaint first?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats about it. We live in Foster city ca
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Marc replied 10 months ago.


My name is Marc. I'm a licensed attorney and I can assist you with this problem. Since you've requested a phone call, I will be happy to initiate one. First, let me review your question and I'll get right back to you with some written info. So please stand by.


Expert:  legalgems replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry to hear this; were you interested in obtaining the protective order forms? To apply to the court for a restraining order?