Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I already used your services before. is there smth like log

Customer Question
hello! JA: Hi. What is your...
hello!
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I already used your services before. is there smth like log in?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Florida. but need advice concerning NY
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no need someone to review documents and give an answer on my consern
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: it`s concerning contract with insurent company for apartments reviewing a 12 page contract
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Legal
Hello!
Please let me know if I already payed this company to be my insurent can i request the payment back? i payed yesterday
I`ve red this contract multiple times and still could`t understand...
11/23/2016
Lawyer: Legalease, Lawyer replied 12 months ago
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer

Hello there --

-

I apologize for the delay in responding to you, but someone should have told you that there are additional charges for document review and analysis. I am happy to send this to customer service for you so that they can review it and put a Premium Services price on it. Please let me know if that is what you would like to do.

-

MARY

Hello Mary! What did I pay 35+5$ for than??

Hello again --

-

That is for asking a legal question and it is also deducted from the additional price for the document review. Honestly, I do not make the rules here -- I just get in trouble if I do not follow them.

-

MARY

I told an operator from the beginning that I need a document review.

They are supposed to let you know how it works -- this is not a conversation I am supposed to be having with you. I simply let you know about additional charges so you would not be surprised by them. I am happy to refer it back to customer service. MARY

Pls send me back to customer service

No problem. MARY

hello
can you pls review the contact I sent you?
i`ll accept that offer that you sent me

Hello again --

-

I did not send you an offer personally yet and I think what they sent you was an offer for more questions. If you still want me to review it please forward it to me at [email protected] comcast.net so I can print it and I will send you an offer once I take a look at it. Does that work better?

I can review and answer your questions by tomorrow night if you get it to me via email by tomorrow morning and accept the offer.

-

MARY

Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer