How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9389
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have recent parking and an old one which was sent to my old

Customer Question

Have recent parking and an old one which was sent to my old address and now with penaltie and other fees on top of it
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Which town or towns are the tickets from?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Santa Monica and los Angeles
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry but I do not make phone calls.

You can pay the new ticket promptly before it gets any higher and ask for a court date on the old ticket. You can plead guilty with an explanation and tell the court about the change of address and the mail not reaching you, and the court can waive the late fees and can even reduce the amount of the fine.

I hope this information is helpful.