How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in CA and my wife, who I, have been estranged from

Customer Question

I live in CA and my wife, who I
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: have been estranged from since 2006 lives in Arkansas
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: There has been no paperwork filed
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would like to know what steps I need to take.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was not aware of the extra charges
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
what else do I get for my $5 and the sharing of my personal information?