Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I believe I am owed some money. I totalled my car in June.

Customer Question
I believe I am owed...
I believe I am owed some money. I totalled my car in June. Progressive paid a good amount of insurance right away, but I did not get GAP insurance until just recently. The Credit Union Citadel is refusing to talk. GAP is being stubborn as well. Any help to get any funds back from payments in between the two insurance payments?? Or am I out maybe $1000?
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2016
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 12 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Did you have GAP insurance coverage at the time of the accident in which your vehicle was totaled?

Are you still working?

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you make a claim for the difference between what was owed for the vehicle and what was paid by the insurance company with the GAP insurance?

Tina, Lawyer