Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

A few have complained about a non member guest i had on my

Customer Question
boat at a ca. Marina.a...
A few have complained about a non member guest i had on my boat at a ca. Marina.a few uncidents like falsely generatug a pilice report that almost got me arressted for dinghy theft and i feel ubfairly picked on and have been served with 30 day notice
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/22/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been a CA licensed attorney for more than 3 decades.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge of just $12 I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Is the 30 day notice related to a boat slip, a condo, or?

2. Are you a month to month tenant or do you have a lease?

3. Who is it that is picking on you?

4. What happened with this dinghy incident?

5. Are non-member guests prohibited at the marina?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If i move my boat as requested will i lose ability to sue for discrimunation or etc. I dnt have cash for u today.wish i could speak with u but my phone is underwater this borrowed one is broken anyway. U could leave a vm at(###) ###-####i will call u.
I may get 2 more days to move my boat its not running. . they could lock up my boat and charge me a daily rate the people who advocated for my arrest("crime was fabricated) have illegal minors on board i want them to leave if i have to leave since i have done 0 wrong

No, removing your boat will not act to prevent you from suing for discrimination.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have nowhere to nove boat to its broken mousinghow can i stay at marina longer.c**till boats fixed

There is now way to stay there after the 30 days is up and not risk the boat being hauled away or you being sued.

Is there anything else I can assist you with today? If you have no further questions would you please rate my service to you, by clicking on the rating stars, so I can be compensated for assisting you? Thank in advance.

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney