How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had an old automobile restored. I have the auto back but

Customer Question

I had an old automobile restored. I have the auto back but some agreed work was not done.
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Florida. I pressed the wrong button.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. In addition several pieces are missing and cannot be found. Replacement cost is over $2,000
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have paperwork and photos.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Did you speak with and confront the person who was hired to perform the about this?

Related Legal Questions