How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19127
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is a most corrupt lawyer who ran away with my $2500 dollars

Customer Question

is a most corrupt lawyer who ran away with my $2500 dollars for Breach of Contract...Being a lawyer he carefully worded the CONTRACT he made me sign as layman, using the word NONREFUNDABLE as the KEY word he used as reason NOT to fulfill the terms of the contract he concocted...I tried hard to redeem and force him to fulfill the terms of the contract he made but used the nonrefundable phrase as what I now realize was his criminal scheme and intent at bilking my trust.
Very briefly, I file my case against the Marriott Vacation Club where my wife and I were is now known there is a class suit against Marriott. At any rate, crooked ********** should have at least put more effort at fulfilling his Contract. After several futile attempts on my part, I resorted to the Florida Bar and this official organization recommended ARBITRATION...This crook REFUSED to arbitrate...what can I do to with my case? This crooked lawyer case happened about two years ago. Thank you.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

The type of the Attorney that you are looking for is an Attorney who handles legal malpractice case. This Attorney would know how to make a demand for payment. Otherwise, the Attorney would file lawsuit against him. Then his malpractice insurance carrier would have no other choice but to settle the case if he did not do his job.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,

Related Legal Questions