Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My boyfriend was just in a head on collision with an RV, the

Customer Question
paramedics took him from the...
My boyfriend was just in a head on collision with an RV, the paramedics took him from the scene before anyone got the other drivers information
JA: What state is this in? And how old is the RV?
Customer: CA, I'd say 90s?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I think there was a police rpt filed, since my bf said he saw a cop there when he was being taken away?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My dad and bf both said he seemed under the influence, if he waswed like to press charges
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 12 months ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your boyfriend's situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Do you have a question?

Doug

Tina, Lawyer