Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

1000's of facebook fan owners have all been unpublished

Customer Question
without any real reason. Many...
1000's of facebook fan owners have all been unpublished without any real reason. Many of us have paid facebook for their promotion for our fan pages while they unpublished and or continued to bill us. Do we have any legal recourse?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: We are all - all over the world. I myself is in Illinois
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Facebook has their own reporting system which is based on their algothorim system and not based on actually people doing reports. but legally no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: there is a lot more but not sure how much is releviant or not
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/21/2016
Lawyer: LawyerDavid, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney

Lorna: the quick answer to this is yes, you do have a claim against Facebook for breach of contract. This is a very typical case that would often be set up as a class action. I would like you to contact a class action firm that specializes in these types of matter. I am providing a link for attorneys suing Facebook in a separate lawsuit that I would think will give you a free consultation and would want to proceed with your case if they agree with me and it has merits.

http://www.lieffcabraser.com/

If they are not interested let me know and we will research someone else. We will want to make you a class representative which usually will get you additional compensation. All the best, David

LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid
LawyerDavid, Attorney