Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My 25yr old nephew went to give his friend a ride. When he

Customer Question

Hi. My 25yr old nephew went to give his friend a ride. When he entered his friends house, the house was raided. Apparently the friend had been selling drugs from his home. My nephew had five dollars on him and nothing in the car. He is a very occasional pot smoker...maybe twice a year. Seriously. Police charged nephew with loitering. Instead of getting a lawyer, he spoke candidly with police. His charge was reduced down to disorderly person, 500.00 fine and tomorrow at 11am he faces the judge. He was told he'll probably get probation. I think this whole mess was b.s. If he had a lawyer he could have gotten off free. He lives in Wayne County, MI. Never in any trouble. Suggestions or opinions? Thank you in advance for your time and help. Dareen Melnyk
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wayne county, michigan. But this case has nothing to follow with real estate law. I need a criminal attorney, please. Dareen Melnyk
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. Read my narrative please. Police filed.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Please connect. My phone is(###) ###-####if that's easier.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 8 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

So tomorrow is his first court appearance?