Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

How to start a suit for health reasons because the fort

Customer Question

hello how to start a suit for health reasons because the fort lauderdale airport is closer to my house since the new runway south opening, noise and pollution are a constant
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida fort lauderdale broward county
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: quite a bit more of course
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Who locally broward county would take the case and a lawyer with a jewish faith a plus. Need to proceed for health reasons. The airport additional traffic. Runway south as they call it is making life impossible here. I need a lawyer to handle my relocation and cover such a move by passing on the cost to the ft Lauderdale Airport.
The recommended local lawfirm must have ada access for my electric mobility device and proper parking for my transport van.I am serious on all aspect of a suit for lost of property enjoyment over 15 yrs. Now a total loss noise 6am to midnight. Jet fuel smell in the air and i am on oxygen 18 hrs. A day.

Thank you for your follow up.

Did you suffer any health issues or medical conditions as a result of the airport build out?