Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I will try to make this as easy as Possible. My Sister is

Customer Question

I will try to make this as easy as Possible. My Sister is going thru Chemo (Kidney Cancer) She received a LEGAL Lawyer Letter wanting her House. He is married to the Step Daughter of my sister who hasn't called in over 5 Years. Is this a Conflict of Interest?? Thank You Pat **** Realize she is Alive!!
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Yes, TEXAS
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: She only Received the Legal Letter Yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: WE don't know Randall **** he married Roslyn a few years ago
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi! My name is Richard & I will be helping you today! It will take me a few minutes to type a response to your question. Thanks for your patience!

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

First, let me tell you how sorry I am for your sister's health issues. I know this must be a very difficult time for all of you and I will certainly keep you in my prayers!

Can you provide me a bit more information? When you say "he wants the house," on what basis is he trying to make a claim for the house? Thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

just wanted to let you know that I will be away for the next couple of hours. Should you have a follow up while I’m away, I will address it immediately upon my return. Thank you in advance for your patience. I apologize for any inconvenience.