Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Please, maryland, not yet, ill talk to the lawyer

Customer Question

please
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: maryland
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: ill talk to the lawyer
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you. I am reviewing your question and will reply back shortly.

Can you explain your situation a little more, please? What's happening with Facebook?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
well the facebook page set up was by someone i know and they are using all my images and pretending to be me
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
are you still there?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello please help me this person is very scary and im worried for me and my kid. furthermore i am very upset with facebooks complete disreguard for my privacy and safety

Yes, I'm still here, but you have to give me time to research and type a reply.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
oh ok im sorry
im going to give you all the details while ur searching

Please just reply in one post, if you could. Setting up a fake profile isn't by itself illegal, but you said you are fearful of this person. Have they threatened to harm you in any way? Stalked you? Harassed you through something like constant phone calls, emails or in person visits?

Are they spreading false information about you to others, like your employer, resulting in damages to you?

What do you want to see done? What are you looking to accomplish?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
im a cam model online. i get paid to stream live for people. i contacted someone outside of the website and this person purchased a pair of shoes and a watch from me. through paypal and according to paypal they used their credit card. irrelivant, but proof of a real person. furthermore i recently found a facebook page set up using all my pictures. some of them were sold to this person via paypal. some of them were not. now he is texting me saying hes going to post all the naked pictures of me all over the internet, he also said he hopes my kids die. and ALSO said he is going to get even for me using him for money on the website. he keeps texting me saying to come to michigan. where he lives and fight him like a man. and to stop being a little bitch. facebook is completely disreguarding me when i told them through their process they did nothing about this. i want him charged for harassment and also i want to know if i can sue him and facebook on any grounds.

I'm going to opt out and open the question up to other experts who may be better able to assist you with your question. Please don't reply back to me as the system will "lock" the question on me and other experts won't be able to see it or assist you. No need to remain online -you'll be notified when another expert answers the question.

I apologize for the delay. I'm sure someone will be with you shortly.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

I see the other expert "opted out". This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to helping you today.

I only see one questions from you and that is "i want to know if i can sue him and facebook on any grounds.(?)"

Is that the only question you had?