Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Overpayment on disability.I found POMS manual.2 things in my

Customer Question
favor. JA: What state are you...
overpayment on disability.I found POMS manual.2 things in my favor.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: MO
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes.I cannot pay back $38000.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: POMS manual 100 percent in my favor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/18/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us about this issue?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
please call
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please call
Phone service is a premium service requiring another additional fee. Can you please explain what is going on and we can work here to assist you.
Tina, Lawyer