How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is gay. I have a brother who has admitted to me in

Customer Question

My son is gay. I have a brother who has admitted to me in writing that he is a homophobe. He has been making hurtful comments to him calling him faggot...girlie. Things are getting very heated between I have any legal recourse?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: N.C...nothing has been filed...we have e mails
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that there has been much arguing
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 11 months ago.

Can you give some context? How old is your son? And how is this impacting him?