How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

This website is getting confusing, it kept freezing me out

Customer Question

This website is getting confusing, it kept freezing me out yesterday. I have read the 410 form and I could do a lot myself, BUT, serving papers, NO, etc. As I am completely unfamiliar with this legal process, I have many questions. The biggest being what happens after the paperwork is filed. Can I expect to get any of the spousal support back? If you file the motion, what are the fees and do I pay up front? Do your fees include the process server? Are you located locally or does it matter?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Good morning Jill,

I just stumbled across this thread. I am Doug and I communicated with you yesterday. I am sorry if you have been having problems with the site.

I am happy to call you on the phone. You will need to request a call by clicking on the "Call Me" button on your page.

Thanks in advance,


Expert:  LawTalk replied 11 months ago.

Hi Jill,

Do you still need my help or not?