Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have questions related business business law, MI, not yet

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i have questions related business business law
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: MI
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet I wanted to set up a business to represent overseas clients to incorporate companies in US. Is this a legal business?
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: not no
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 11 months ago.

This is attorney Bill. The formation of companies under corporation law varies from State to State on the legal requirements to do so. If the company is set up in a foreign country, you would have to meet that country's legal requirement in relation to the set up up of a private or public company.

I can advise you on the set up of a company in the US.

What is your specific question question in relation to the formation of a company ?

What State a do you want to st the company up in ?

Attorney Bill

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My clients want to form LLC in US so it's more convenient for them to set up an account through Amazon to sell their products to American customers and customers around the world. But my clients don't know the process to form their LLC. I'm living in US and I know filling process. So, first, I want to know if this is a legal business for me to do (on behalf of my clients to forming LLC)? then, second question : as my clients don't have physical presence in US, so they don't have physical address to file. Can I represent them to purchase virtual address or PO address to be as their business address ? and at the same time, hire a registered agent to receive legal documentation? Under business law in Michigan, all of these activities are legal or not? by the way, there are so many companies in US who are on behalf of clients to incorporate companies , and they are not attorney. I just want to ensure I'm not violating any regulation or law. Thanks.