How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19324
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fathers license was suspended from the state of PA last

Customer Question

My fathers license was suspended from the state of PA last year, stating it was from an accident he had over 40 years ago. He has been living in SC for over 25 years and has had a license in the PA as well as SC. He has continued to try and find out from the state of PA to find out how to reinstate his license but continues to not find any answers. They can not find any records, with the state of PA nor the DMV, United Nations insurance, or anywhere. It's been over a year without any answers and he continues not having a license. Is there any sort of legal action that can be done. This situation makes no sense. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your father's difficulties.

If he has been getting non-answer or runaround, his only recourse would be to file lawsuit against the State of PA for reinstatement of his driving privileges. He would need a PA Attorney who handles lawsuits against the government to assist him with the lawsuit.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with the case,