How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can be done if one thinks they are being unfairly

Customer Question

What can be done if one thinks they are being unfairly represented?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Pennsylvania, Fayette County
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Not yet, trying to figure out the best route.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a child custody case that has been going on since Feb, my son was granted supervised visitation in May still has yet to happen, today the mother is requesting a different judge
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 9 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 9 months ago.

So are you unhappy with sons judge or his lawyer here, why are his visits supervised, give me some more information, thanks.