Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I own an agency and am being suspect for exploitation of my

Customer Question
client with dcf- I am...
I own an agency and am being suspect for exploitation of my client with dcf- I am innocent but they are going on with the investigation- where can I find an attorney who know about explotation representation in Brevard county florida?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that I own my own agency and work with the disabled in our area but am suspect in this dcf case because I am the supported living coach but so I need an attorney so that I am represented and my innocence
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: florida
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the client had someone make a false bank statement and client handed it to me the SLC. I have no idea where it came from or who made this false bank statement. dcf is continueing with an investigation and I am being told I am the suspect. this may cause me to lose my agency and my very good reputation. how can I protect my name and the fact that I am innocent. my friend says that its best to get an attorney to guide me through this situation.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/16/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

You can locate a lawyer here through our state bar..

Lawyer Referral Service Online - Available 24/7

Phone(###) ###-####br />Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Try to gather supporting documents here that the funds were not misspent and how they benefited client. Anybody can allege this but most times you can refute and they close it here in Florida.Obviously the funds that were spent were for the clients behalf.

I appreciate the chance to help.Let me know here if you have more.Thanks again.

Thanks again for letting me help you .

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer