Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Looking for info on 2016 U.S. Dist 106098, Michigan, I

Customer Question
Looking for info on 2016...
Looking for info on 2016 U.S. Dist 106098
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Michigan
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I believe so
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried looking it up through Lexis but I needed to have an I.D.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/16/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is the proper case name and case citation, since what you provided is not really a proper case citation.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All I was given was 2016 U.S. Dist. Lexis 106098
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you are asking for another $59 on top of the $36
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello??
It is not coming up as a valid citation in Lexis or any of my other search engines. So you have to find out some more information.

I did not ask for anything, the site sends out phone offers without the expert's knowledge or consent and I apologize for the inconvenience and phone service would not work for this inquiry. We just need a proper case citation.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll see what I can get. How do I reach you in the future?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'll see what I can come up with. How do I reach you in the future
Just return here and use REPLY when you get the information.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you have access to LexisNexis?
but I do not get anything when I enter what you provided.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I'll recheck my info.
Thank you. Case name as well would be helpful.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney