How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm sripal, California, Last night I was fell in the side

Customer Question

Hi I'm sripal
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Last night I was fell in the side walk due to alcohol intoxiication So cops has taken me to the hospital In the ems van and left me Will they give any ticket for me
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are you there sir
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

I am sorry to hear this. The District Attorney has one year in which to file a misdemeanor charge under Penal Code § 647(f), posted at

My opinion is that they are not likely to charge you with a crime in this situation since the DA has much more serious crimes to deal with.

If they do file charges, you can get a free consultation from some of the criminal defense attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

The web site indicates that you replied to my answer but I do not see that you posted anything more. Did you get my answer?