How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am starting two separate companies, one that sells custom

Customer Question

I am starting two separate companies, one that sells custom made flies for the fishing industry and another as a consultant in the confectionery industry. Can I create the paperwork for a single company that oversees the income made for the other two?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Wisconsin for the flies and where I keep my legal residence, but the consulting will take me everywhere around the world
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: As of yet, no, I am in the midst of getting the inventory in, making my connections and finishing up sample product for the candy side.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that about covers it, at the moment.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 10 months ago.

Are you [planning on doing all of this yourself or are you going to hire a lawyer?