How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been taking care of my father since 2012 when my my

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** have been taking care of my father since 2012 when my my brother shot hims leaving my dad has demensia my brother spent all of his money but 4 cents. I moved in with my father and for the last two years my dad has been very hard to take care of. he has a guardian, but he is careless with my dads money. he hasn't paid a water bill in two years, hes house payment went from 809 to 995 from 2015 to 2016 this year he hasn't paid the water bill again. he has house I do all the accounting, sometimes I pay the bills out of my on money and iam alkso on ssd. he is allways late with the bills he is very unprofession there so much more to the story but I done with hes mental abuse and him stressing me out every month
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no he will not talk to me because I told him my escrow was short because didn't pay the water bill last year, he say no it wasn't and hung up on my. this is not the first time. I have a 4 yr bach degree in business from ohio state unv. I had my own restaurant for 7 years until my mother got sick with pancrease cancer. my dad has no assets. he took a loan against his has and paid off my and my sister house. 6 months ago I had to make a insurance claim on my dads house because the pipies our leaking through the walls up bathroom downstairs. I told him I needed a 1000 deductiable he told me I had to pay for it, so now theres no insurance. he told me its mny resp to find new insurance. there has been nothing filed I went this guy forcall the stress and mental abuse is hasput on me. my fathere in hospi now . the nursing homes went 220 a day my dads income is only 2100 and no assets
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: i just need help withg filing a lawsuit for all the things he put mr through in m the last two years.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 8 months ago.

I am sorry, but I do not understand your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Legal Questions