How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wrongfully convicted of idemtity, Massachusset, no, My

Customer Question

wrongfully convicted of idemtity
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Massachusset
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My husband was convicted for a crime he committed plus accused of mistaken identity. He was born in Boston MA and they claimed that he was deported to Mexico twice and that he came back illegally. Which isn't right because he's not a Mexican and he was born in Boston, He's a Cuban American.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you claim he has had his identity mistaken have you provided the proof to the attorney representing him? What is the attorney doing about it, since his MA birth certificate is easily obtained and would prove this case?