How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask socrateaser Your Own Question
socrateaser, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 38911
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
Type Your Legal Question Here...
socrateaser is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an employment lawyer who can help with

Customer Question

I am looking for an employment lawyer who can help with documentation I want to put in place for 1 employee who we want to aware incentive compensation for bringing new assets to the firm.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: CA
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: ? This is something we are going to start the beginning of 2017 We want to get the appropriate contract in place. We have already designed the terms
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that should be good
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 9 months ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

The website's premium services offer system is currently disabled/broken. Please provide your email address, and I'll contact you directly.

Thanks for using Justanswer!

Related Legal Questions