At a methadone clinic since 2002. gave pay stubs after

Customer Question
At a methadone clinic...

At a methadone clinic since 2002. gave pay stubs after paystubs. iwent from $3.30 a day for my meth. to $1.00 aday, then $14.40 aday no warning. please call(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

No broke. what part of the question dony

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Tons. need help. a lot of working clients are hit with this. we need help please call me(###) ###-#### its been filed with the adamhs Board in charge. Cleveland Ohio. I'm about to lose my house, everything. help please

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a non profit organization, if we do make it there, we still have to pay. that means they are making a profit.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/14/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, what is your actual question for us? Your fees for medication are based on your income?