KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

I was decline for Life insurance for elevated numbers on

Customer Question

I was decline for Life insurance for elevated numbers on blood test.... can I get go back in 3 months with new blood test and re-submit application for consideration? I live in the US
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 9 months ago.
Good morning
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 9 months ago.
You can reapply immediately, but the same company may reject you. You can apply to another life insurance company, and can reuse the medical exam from your first application. That should save a few weeks off of your application timeline.Each company has different criteria for what medical conditions exclude coverage.
Remember most applications are declined due to medical issues. Each life insurance company sees medical issues (and other risk factors, such as extreme sports) differently. Company A may decline you because you have diabetes, while Company B may accept you.This type of knowledge and reasoning isn’t widely known outside of insurance circles, but an insurance broker will know which company is best for someone with your risk factors, and will know where to go next should your first choice not pan out.So reaaply and you have a good chance of another company accepting.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 9 months ago.
If you have any questions just ask.