How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Im a 34yr disabled woman living in my boyfriends house as I

Customer Question

Im a 34yr disabled woman living in my boyfriends house as I have been for more than 7rs. I became disabled in his house
I was a medical professional b4 that. I have lived in his home and purchased most of the updates and newer things myself. He is out of state seeking work and has been convicted of minor chargers ( example) appliance theft of trade.. not to sure of details. He has just currently been able to leave/be out of state for work because of me residing in the house. I have a lot of background to me including military involvement. None in witch he knows. So muc of this is hard to even summarize.Im just trying to seek legal advice or direction without a lot of compromise to putting my family and loved ones in any kind of daily worry of phone calls and or house visits. So a strange inquiry but any helpful tips appreciated. Thank you,
Sheleen Herauf
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 9 months ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Related Legal Questions