Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Considering using national debt reliefs, would u advise

Customer Question
this? JA: What state are you...
Considering using national debt reliefs, would u advise this?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Tenn
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not yet. talk to national relief and they spoke like they can help reduce my debt , but there was some neg reviews!
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just wanted to know if these places are trusted?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/12/2016
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago

This is a legitimate well recognized and rated company they have A+ rating with the BBB the best you can get.I would not hesitate to do business with them as you can see they have a good reputation over time and no prior complaints.

They may well be able to help you resolve your debt issues and resolve your debts.As you can see from the BBB they have had great success working with debtors and creditors here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.I wish you the best.

If you can rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer