How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a lawyer that I could speak to concerning abuse or

Customer Question

Is there a lawyer that I could speak to concerning abuse or intentional neglect or intentional infliction?
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Montana
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I was in a state mental hospital in the state of Montana when an employee gave me PCP and I hallucinated from the drug for a month I am still not the same.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

If you are alleging negligence by the state's employee, you can file complaint against the hospital with the agency that regulates mental hospitals in Montana. Click here for contact information.

Best wishes,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Could you please tell me the tort and how long can you file after the incident and what is the statute of limitation
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

New Expert here.

Montana has a 3 year statute of limitations to file a lawsuit for medical malpractice, see

You can get a free consultation from some of the medical malpractice attorneys listed by location here.

Please follow up on this with a local attorney.

I hope this information is helpful.

Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

Sorry I meant 2 years.