How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 42312
Experience:  30 years in civil, probate, real estate, elder law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ray of People's Choice Heating (located at 46 Shady Lane in

Customer Question

Ray Foster of People's Choice Heating (located at 46 Shady Lane in Ossippee NH cashed my check on Aug.8th for $1,000 to install a new oil tank. He has given me many excuses but I still don't have the tank or my money back. what can I do?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

Your remedy here is to sue him in small claims.He breached your agreement to replace the oil tank.You can get judgment for all here including filing fees.You have great facts to sue here pro in small claims.

Self help with forms

This is your remedy to get your money judgment.

Expert:  Ray replied 10 months ago.

I am so sorry you have had to deal with this, you have remedies in small claims and against their license.

I appreciate the chance to help today.

If you can rate 5 stars when we are done it is much appreciated.