Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Contracted Hepatitis - C while incarcerated working on a

Customer Question

Contracted Hepatitis - C while incarcerated working on a road crew ! picked up a wet bag during rain when we were ordered to keep working regardless if the bag and wet gloves where no protection of dirty syringes . test at the facility but was released before a 180 incubation period would pass . went to a local directly and tested positive
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have been seeing a doctor every month since the incident 2005 and getting worse cant afford treatment
Expert:  DrK99 replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. what is your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Rights of protection when incarrerated and surrendered to the state and have held you under their full protection by law without guilt of change. Who's responsible for my protection if harm has occurred rather directly or indirectly resulting from your incarrseration..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I guess I have to go to the law library to study case file of court Domestic files and find similar cases in fact from the court. I don't have the money for something to find out first? Didn't realise I had to pay before I knew if I had a case with this membeship ? Perhaps Pro Legal weren't that bad. I don't even know if this incident fells behind the framework of your practice in law yet? I need more help in knowing how to ask end use this membership and website
First
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My answer to your original question is No ! I don't want to pay $50 and call! Would be easier to express myself compared to calling however this case has came and went some time ago? I'm sure the governments don't keep record that long however I do with a price you can't add an amount to? I'm really confused with this membership