Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have an incident that occured with my landlord. They left

Customer Question

Hi there! I have an incident that occured with my landlord. They left my apartment unlocked with a key in my lock for an unkown amount of time.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?
Customer: Georgia.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I reported this incident to the apartment management. I tried to call the police to file a report but the operator told me to take it up with apartment management.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This has happened before. They also leave the security gate to the building wide open. This isn't a very safe neighborhood in general, also.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Did anyone enter your apartment? Did you incur damages?