How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question on my rental property situation.

Customer Question

I have a question on my rental property situation.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no. I have a complaint to my property management company who is in charge of my rental property. I'm the owner.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Do you need to know the question?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors.

How may I assist you today?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I just sent all my story. can you see it?
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.

No, I cannot see your story. However, it appears that you are having a conversation with an attorney who is licensed in Florida, rather than California.

I don't want to interfere in the conversation with the other contributor -- unless you would prefer to have a California attorney (me) answer your question. If so, please restate the question.

Thanks for using Justanswer.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I didn't know I was connected to FL lawyer. I have specifically requested for CA lawyer :(
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.

Well, You're corresponding with a California lawyer, now. So, feel free to provide me with the facts, and I'll try to help.