Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a question about residential rights would you be able

Customer Question
Hi I have a question...
Hi I have a question about residential rights would you be able to help with that
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, I can describe the situation
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/10/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

If you can post some details about the back story and what your legal question is, I will try to help..

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer