Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

Have a question regarding cps. New York. Question regarding

Customer Question

have a question regarding cps
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: New York
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, question regarding drug testing when I have prescriptions .. thank you
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with CPS. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** please?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.