Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

Second opinion] - I NEED SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO FIX THIS

Customer Question

Second opinion] - I NEED SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO FIX THIS CUSTODY THAT I SIGNED WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT I DID
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If you signed papers, the court holds that your signature is binding and that you agreed to what the papers said. So, you claiming now that you did not now what you said would be a problem with your case. In order to reverse this if you signed the agreement, you will need to file a motion to modify custody in court and specify the reasons why the modification would be in the best interests of the child to change the custody agreement you signed.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.