How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask N Cal Atty Your Own Question
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 9415
Experience:  attorney at self
Type Your Legal Question Here...
N Cal Atty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you do medical malpractice? Yes I hve copies. I was just

Customer Question

Hi, do you do medical malpractice?
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of the medical records?
Customer: Yes I hve copies. I was just about to ask your location. I live in central pennsylvania
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can speak with someone now?
I believe I have a worthwhile and serious medical negligence case against a local physical therapist.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

The Experts here cannot represent you, but you can get a free consultation from some of the medical malpractice attorneys listed by location here.

I hope this information is helpful.