Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Will try to make this short. My partner and. I were

Customer Question
Hi, will try to make...
Hi, will try to make this short. My partner and. I were together.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: for 23 years, . He past away last month leaving a sub satin all estate Unfortunately we were not married, but het
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he took care of me and I have a letter proving it. His family has totally left me out of everything, ans slander me committed fraud accuses me of theft and forgery. Now of which is true. I am wonder what recourse I might hac
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Fl
11/8/2016
Lawyer: Robert L,
 replied 1 year ago
Robert L

Hi My name is ***** ***** state do you and your partner live in?

Lawyer: Robert L,
 replied 1 year ago

I believe you may have indicated Florida, am I correct? Also, are you asking if you can receive support from your partner after separation, even if y'all were unmarried?

Lawyer: Robert L,
 replied 1 year ago

Do you know if your partner had a will or other trust documents?

Lawyer: Robert L,
 replied 1 year ago

Also, when did your relationship commence and when did your partner pass?

Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It seems your previous expert had to leave, but I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and if you would respond I would be glad to answer you.
Tina, Lawyer