How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Will try to make this short. My partner and. I were

Customer Question

Hi, will try to make this short. My partner and. I were together.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: for 23 years, . He past away last month leaving a sub satin all estate Unfortunately we were not married, but het
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: he took care of me and I have a letter proving it. His family has totally left me out of everything, ans slander me committed fraud accuses me of theft and forgery. Now of which is true. I am wonder what recourse I might hac
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Robert L replied 8 months ago.

Hi My name is ***** ***** state do you and your partner live in?

Expert:  Robert L replied 8 months ago.

I believe you may have indicated Florida, am I correct? Also, are you asking if you can receive support from your partner after separation, even if y'all were unmarried?

Expert:  Robert L replied 8 months ago.

Do you know if your partner had a will or other trust documents?

Expert:  Robert L replied 8 months ago.

Also, when did your relationship commence and when did your partner pass?

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It seems your previous expert had to leave, but I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR and if you would respond I would be glad to answer you.