How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tina, how are you, I am in California, but I am writing

Customer Question

Tina, Good afternoon, how are you
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in California, but I am writing about a bankruptcy that was filed by Garden Fresh Restaurant Crop in delaware
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I apologize, I'm not very legal-savvvy but need immediate assistance on filing an objection to a cure amount and I have to file with the court,***** 3rd floor, Wilmington Delaware 190 and serve an "Objection" to 2 dozen other people before November 10 at 4pm est yes the company (Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp filed Ch 11 bankruptcy on October 3rd)
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: case number *****
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Legally, we cannot represent anyone from this site as it is forbidden by state laws, I do apologize about any misconception or confusion about what we do. If you need a local attorney in DE, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or