How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was discharged completely via chapter 7 April 2015. One of

Customer Question

I was discharged completely via chapter 7 April 2015. One of the discharged creditors is harassing me and threatening me. Both the national deep pockets creditor and their collection agency. I have sent them proof and tried to call over ten times. I want to file a motion of contempt and a civil suit. How do I do this. Federal? Local Circuit Court how (specifics). I have everything documented and all paperwork. I am not the average filer, I ran a large company until an accidental spinal cord accident. Discharged in Northern District of Alabama.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Law Tutor, Esq replied 10 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer (“JA”)! I look forward to assisting you today.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, please consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; the information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) No specific course of action is proposed and no attorney-client relationship is formed herein. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

Please give me a moment to write a response and identify any additional resources for you. It may take a few minutes because I am typing an answer.