Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My juvenile son will go before the court to be screened for

Customer Question
youth penitentiary.how can i contest...
My juvenile son will go before the court to be screened for youth penitentiary.how can i contest this
JA: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Cali
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: He was sentenced to A year at juvenile camp for a 211 the things he is doing while at camp has caused him to be screened for y.a
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
11/8/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
So he was doing time in youth camp for a robbery and he committed violations at the camp which is causing them to now sent him to the prison. In order to contest this, you will need to get his attorney to file a motion in court to object to the transfer and the attorney will have to present evidence to the court he did not do the things in the camp that he is being accused of doing. Unfortunately, the time at the camp is based on good behavior and any violation gives the Department of Corrections the right to move any offender from the camp, so the only way to contest the move is proving he did not commit the violations alleged at the camp.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page , as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney