How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Am filing a small claims matter against my lawyer who quit a

Customer Question

am filing a small claims matter against my lawyer who quit a case mid way because he did not want to answer an MSJ filing. Will file for $10,000 which is what I paid another lawyer to successfully answer the MSJ. Want some help in how to file the small claims matter since it is against a lawyer.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location. PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine. Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: in California. Will be paid by Wells Fargo debit card.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, but I want to make sure I have a lawyer familiar with Orange County small claims practices
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.


I am a member of the State Bar of California, the Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, Riverside Counties), and the California and National Associations of Realtors. And, I'm in the OC.

How may I be of assistance?

Expert:  socrateaser replied 10 months ago.

(this response posted in error -- please disregard and refer to the previous response)