How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a TX attorney regarding an alleged assault against

Customer Question

I need a TX attorney regarding an alleged sexual assault against one of my children (under 14) by another "child" over the age of 17. Law Enforcement HAS been notified about the incident but is acting very wishy-washy about the matter.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: "I need a TX attorney......."
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes. I thought I was clear about that.....
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't suppose so. There are three other "alleged" victims in the matter and their parents aren't aware, that I know of, so time is a bit sensitive.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####