How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My daughter (who is deaf) is trying to get her husband to

Customer Question

My daughter (who is deaf) is trying to get her husband to leave her house.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Sorry this is Golden CO. She says she is going to sleep in her car. What are the legal ramifications if she leaves the house and goes to live with a friend or in her car!
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No. She has been married 5 years. it is her house and she has paid the mortgage all the time and pays 90% of the bills.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 9 months ago.

Did she own the home prior to the marriage? Why is she going to leave the home or sleep in the car, instead of him?